Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bizideo Wizard Version I VS Version II

The question of whether we will be forcibly migrating users from Version I of our Wizard to Version II has come up and we would rather give you, the user, the option to stay in whatever Version you feel most comfortable in. Version I will not be getting new features/tools but you are still welcome to use it.

If you are currently using Version I and would like to try Version II or would like to schedule an introduction of the new system please let us know!

Whichever version you choose to continue using please let us know if you have any questions or issues: Support@Bizideo.tv and thank you for working with Bizideo!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="424" caption="Let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the new system!"]Bizideo Support for Version I or Version II[/caption]